Our Promoters are Primavera Capital Acquisition LLC ("Primavera US LLC") and ABCI Asset Management Limited ("ABCI AM"). 60% of our issued Class B Shares are held by Primavera Capital Acquisition (Asia) LLC ("Primavera LLC"), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Primavera US LLC. The remaining 40% of our issued Class B Shares are held by ABCI AM Acquisition Limited, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of ABCI AM. Primavera US LLC is an affiliate of Primavera Capital Group ("Primavera"), and ABCI AM is the offshore asset management platform of ABC International Holdings Limited ("ABCI"), which is the international investment banking business of Agricultural Bank of China Limited.
Our Promoters and their affiliates have a long-established collaboration with each other, including pursuing investment opportunities together, and have benefited from the combination of their respective expertise and specialty in the capital markets, asset management, investment know-how and value creation.